Re: Request for Package review: simple-xml

Hi Niels,

thanks a lot for your help! I really appreciated that, because I really want
to become a Debian Maintainer and there are so many things you need to lern :)

> Sounds good - You can upload it to mentors.debian.net, if you lack a
> place to upload it. mentors.debian.net also has templates for RFS [1]
> emails.

OK, I did that but nobody seems to be interested. Are there more things I can
do for paving the packages' way? Does anyone maybe want to have a look on the
package and give some comments/advices? Or are there maybe other "beginner-
jobs" I can do for showing my interest in getting into the project?

Kind Regards,

Fabian