Re: Sesame2 backend for soprano [working packages]

Hi all!

I've got the packages working without errors. At least they seem to work for
me. Please feel free to try them out yourself and give me some feedback.
You can get the packages here
http://files.kolab.org/apt/sesame2/

If you add it to your sources.list via
	deb http://files.kolab.org/apt/sesame2/  squeeze experimental
you can install it all via:
	$ apt-get install soprano-backend-sesame

Cheers,
Christopher.

--
Christopher Bertels | OpenPGP key: 0x725D9BE5| http://www.intevation.de/