Re: Sesame2 backend for soprano

I've uploaded the latest version of the packages to
http://files.kolab.org/apt/sesame2/

I'm still getting the error though. When trying to use the original Ubuntu
package, I also get the same error now. I'm pretty sure though, that the
Ubuntu package (soprano-backend-sesame ->
http://packages.ubuntu.com/jaunty/soprano-backend-sesame) had worked before.
So hopefully, the error is caused by some misconfiguration of me and it
theoretically should work.
It would really help, if someone else could try to install it and give me some
feedback. Or, even better, help me with finding the cause of the mentioned
error. I haven't really been able to track it down yet. Quite frustrating.
Especially, since I packaged all the dependencies in the same version as in
the Ubuntu package. But the fact that it's not working anymore, as well, is
quite awkward as well. I think I'm just missing something here...

Cheers,
Christopher.

--
Christopher Bertels | OpenPGP key: 0x725D9BE5| http://www.intevation.de/