Re: RFS: jakarta-jmeter 2.3.4-1

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org> wrote:
>> Le mercredi 23 septembre 2009 à 14:50 +0530, Onkar Shinde a écrit :
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am looking for sponsorship for my package jakarta-jmeter. I have
>>> ported the package from Ubuntu and done changes to make it fit in
>>> Debian.
>> Done
>>
>> At the next upload, it would be nice if you could add the manpages on
>> jmeter & jmeter-server and fix the
>> description-synopsis-might-not-be-phrased-properly lintian warning.
>
> I will add manpages. I can't fix the other lintian warning until I
> understand what it means. Any help in that regard is appreciated.

  I'm not sure you're aware of that (if you are, please excuse me
;-)), but piping the results of lintian to lintian-info will give you
much more detailed information about warnings:

  lintian package*.changes | lintian-info

  In any case, useful information can be found there:

http://lintian.debian.org/tags/description-synopsis-might-not-be-phrased-properly.html

  Cheers,

      Vincent