RFS: jakarta-jmeter 2.3.4-1
I am looking for sponsorship for my package jakarta-jmeter. I have
ported the package from Ubuntu and done changes to make it fit in
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net at 
The changelog for reference:
jakarta-jmeter (2.3.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Merge from Ubuntu. (Closes: #505877)
- Set maintainer to Debian Java Maintainers. Add myself as uploader.
- Add build dependency quilt.
- Add alternate build and runtime dependency on libjboss-j2ee-java as the
geronimo package is not present in Debian yet.
- Change section to java.
- Set standard version to 3.8.3. No changed needed.
- Add Vcs-* fields.
- Add 'DM-Upload-Allowed: yes'.
- Change patch system to quilt.
- Add jboss-j2ee to DEB_JARS.
- Add for use with quilt.
-- Onkar Shinde <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 23 Sep 2009 00:47:41 +0530
jakarta-jmeter (2.3.4-0ubuntu1) karmic; urgency=low
* Initial release.
- 01_fix_batik_imports.patch: Fix import statements for batik version 1.7.
- 02_disable_components.patch: Disable build of some components whose
dependencies are not yet packaged in Ubuntu.
- 03_fix_jtidy_call.patch: Fix PAI calls for the jtidy version in archives.
- 04_files_from_upstream.patch: Copy some important files from upstream
-- Onkar Shinde <email@example.com> Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:15:07 +0530