Re: Looking for somewhere to help

On Sun, 2009-09-13 at 18:46 +0100, Ludovic Claude wrote:
> If you upload a new version, then you can add yourself to Uploaders,
> otherwise build this package as an NMU.

I will add myself to the uploaders, but as of yet I am not a DM or DD,
so I will need sponsorship.  (I am hoping that once I have done some
work here, a few of you DDs on the pkg-java team would advocate me for
DM alongside my keytouch mentor.)

> Consider joining the pkg-java team
> (http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-java/), request membership to
> one
> of the project admins (Torsten Werner or other).

I will, gotta hunt down the signup.  I'm assuming its on alioth?

> Can you tell us which tutorials said such things, maybe they should be
> updated.

I'll see if I can find them.

--
Luke Cycon <lcycon@gmail.com>