RFS: commons-math (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.0-1
of package "commons-math".

It builds these binary packages:
libcommons-math-java - Java lightweight mathematics and statistics components
libcommons-math-java-doc - Java lightweight mathematics and statistics
components - documentation

The package is lintian clean.

Here is the full changelog:

  * New upstream release.
  * Set Maintainer field to Debian Java Team
  * Add myself as Uploaders
  * Switch to Quilt patch system:
    - Refresh all patchs
    - Remove B-D on dpatch, Add B-D on quilt
    - Include patchsys-quilt.mk in debian/rules
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3:
    - Add a README.source to describe patch system
  * Maven POMs:
    - Add a Build-Depends-Indep dependency on maven-repo-helper
    - Use mh_installpom and mh_installjar to install the POM and the jar to
the
      Maven repository
  * Use default-jdk/jre:
    - Depends on java5-runtime-headless
    - Build-Depends on default-jdk
    - Use /usr/lib/jvm/default-java as JAVA_HOME
  * Move api documentation to /usr/share/doc/libcommons-math-java/api
  * Build-Depends on junit4 instead of junit

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/commons-math/commons-
math_2.0-1.dsc
or on Pkg-Java SVN repository :
- svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/commons-math

Kind regards,
--
Damien Raude-Morvan - http://damien.raude-morvan.com/