RFS: libcommons-codec-java (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.4-1
of package "libcommons-codec-java".

It builds these binary packages:
libcommons-codec-java - encoder and decoders such as Base64 and hexadecimal
codec
libcommons-codec-java-doc - encoder and decoders such as Base64 and
hexadecimal codec - documentation

The package is lintian clean.

Full changelog is :

  * New upstream release.
    - Remove build.patch: Merged upstream
  * No more patches: Remove Build-Depends on quilt and debian/README.source
  * Use Maven POM from upstream instead of debian/pom.xml
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3 (no changes needed)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libcommons-codec-
java/libcommons-codec-java_1.4-1.dsc
or Debian Java SVN Repository
- svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libcommons-codec-java

Kind regards,
--
Damien Raude-Morvan - http://damien.raude-morvan.com/