Re: javadoc problem with default-jdk

On Wed Aug 05 23:41, Ludovic Claude wrote:
> Matthias, I have just uploaded a new version of maven-debian-helper. It
> uses Maven to build packages

Does it support building packages with debhelper rather than cdbs?

> packages. There is also a utility, mh_make, which given a Maven project
> will try to build all the Debian packaging for it.

I think it would probably be duplicating code less if this was
integrated into the jh_makepkg that I've already written in javahelper
which does this, but is not specific to maven. It has options for maven,
the only reason I've not written all the supporting code is that I
don't fully understand yet how maven works.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson