Re: javadoc problem with default-jdk

Matthias, I have just uploaded a new version of maven-debian-helper. It
uses Maven to build packages, and supports now the generation of Javadoc
packages. There is also a utility, mh_make, which given a Maven project
will try to build all the Debian packaging for it. Can you give it a
try, it's in the package archive
(http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/JavaPackaging) or in my PPA
(https://launchpad.net/~ludovicc/+archive/ppa/)

You can also have a look at the plexus-active-collection package, it
builds its documentation using Maven.
At the moment, I don't handle links between packages, but that should
not be too hard, the only problem being that I need to enhance the Maven
Javadoc plugin as its configuration is horrendous for us.

Ludovic