Re: How to use jh_depends in cdbs based rules file

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Matthew Johnson<mjj29@debian.org> wrote:
> On Fri Jul 24 03:00, Onkar Shinde wrote:
>> Can you please explain to me how does jh_depends calculate the
>> dependencies? As per my understanding it relies on Class-Path
>> attribute from MANIFEST.MF of the jar it is processing. If that is
>> true then jh_depends is of no use in my case.
>
> Yes, that is correct.
>
> If the jars you are processing don't have a Class-Path attribute you can
> use java-propose-classpath to suggest one (it has to be run manually as
> there's no way to do so automatically) and then jh_manifest to add one.

Forgot to reply on this.
The solution you are proposing seems to be as good as manually
specifying the dependencies to me. I figured out the dependencies by
just grepping for import statements in the code. It worked for now.

Thanks for your help anyway. I hope I will be able to use javahelper
in some other project.

Cheers,
Onkar