Re: How to use jh_depends in cdbs based rules file

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 2:24 AM, Matthew Johnson<mjj29@debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu Jul 23 13:47, Onkar Shinde wrote:
>> I followed your instructions. While jh_depends is indeed run during
>> build, I don't see it's effect on the resulting binary packages.
>
> Hmm.. that's odd, I have a test package which builds with it which picks
> them up fine.
>
> Could you send me the logs with -v (see below) and the contents of
> debian/*.substvars after the build? A source package would be even
> better.
>
>> Is it possible that jh_depends is being run at wrong time? Is there
>> any way to pass -v (verbose) option to jh_depends.
>
> Yes, set JH_DEPENDS_ARGS=-v

Can you please explain to me how does jh_depends calculate the
dependencies? As per my understanding it relies on Class-Path
attribute from MANIFEST.MF of the jar it is processing. If that is
true then jh_depends is of no use in my case.

The complete source package should be done by Monday. So I can provide
the package after that.

Meanwhile I will post the log somewhere.

Onkar