Re: RFS: libslf4j-java (updated package)

Le lundi 15 juin 2009 22:54:33, Torsten Werner a écrit :
> Hi Damien,

Hi Torsten,

> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:45 PM, Damien
>
> Raude-Morvan<drazzib@drazzib.com> wrote:
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.5.8-1
> > of package "libslf4j-java".
>
> unfortunately java-gcj-compat-dev is still broken:
> <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=532065>. Someone
> needs to fix this bug.

"Someone needs to fix this bug" should be understood as "Someone may NMU this
real-soon-now if Uploaders don't take action", isn't it ?

IMO, we should add a Depends on gcj-4.3 but maybe doko (Matthias) have
different views on this. In any case, he should comment this issue before
someone NMU this.

Concerning my RFS, should we stop uploading new packages revisions until
some fix java-gcj-compat-dev ?

Damien Raude-Morvan / www.drazzib.com

PS: no need to CC me, I'm suscribed to -java & -mentors