Re: Active Java packagers

Le lundi 15 juin 2009 18:38:17, Matthew Johnson a écrit :
> Hi all,

Hi Matthew,

> Relating to both the Eclipse stuff and the fact that I'd like to try and
> improve the Java packaging policy in Debian and have booked a debconf
> session to discuss it,

I'll not attend Debconf but I'm interrested in any effort bringing Java Policy
in a refreshed state. Is there a repo. somewhere to check current state
(beside java-common pakage bugs [1]) ?

> who is still active here and interested in the
> Java packaging policy? (DD or otherwise)

I'm not (yet) DD but I'm trying to keep some of the Debian Java packages clean
and uptodate (jajuk, spring framework, jasperreports and red5).

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/src:java-common

Damien Raude-Morvan / www.drazzib.com