Re: png-sixlegs - more questions

Hello,

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 12:16 AM, Matthew Johnson <mjj29@debian.org> wrote:
You're using debhelper and
javahelper, which means that all your packages should have
${misc:Depends} in the Depends line (from debhelper) and the Java
libraries/applications should have ${java:Depends} (from javahelper). As
it happens, in this case at the moment, both of those substitutions will
be empty, so I'm uploading the package anyway, but please add them
before the next upload.

thanks a lot for upload and advice. I'm going to fix it right away, I just want to ask:

Does this upload mean package was released already?

Should I create new tag in SVN for release 1.3.0-1 already or can I just continue committing new changes to trunk?

I also spy a copyright format-related lintian warning. Does using a
machine-readable copyright format absolve you from either referring to
/usr/share/common-licences or quoting the text in full? Again, not a
show stopper, but that should be clarified, I think. It may be that
lintian needs updating not to warn.

Sure, I'll fix it, thanks for info.

Lastly, I can't seem to find your key on the keyservers? Where have you
uploaded it?

Sorry, I've just uploaded my public key to subkeys.pgp.net server. Is it enough please? Or should I export it somewhere else too?

Thank you.

Dominik Smatana