Re: RFS: checkstyle (updated package)

On Thu Mar 26 20:22, dominik.smatana@gmail.com wrote:
> Package is co-maintained by Debian Java Packaging project:
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/checkstyle/

One small point for next time you change it, debian/copyright doesn't
actually give the licence of the packaging. It's been like that for a
while though, so I'm uploading anyway. It would be good to change
though.

This also does have a lintian warning "binary without manpage". Still,
it's an improvement, so I'll upload, but it would be good to add one in
the near future.

Uploaded

Matt

--