Re: png-sixlegs - more questions

On Thu Mar 26 15:30, Dominik Smatana wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Daniel Leidert <Daniel.Leidert.Spam@gmx.net> wrote:
>> Dominik Smatana wrote:
>>> I'm not able to dput the package to mentors.debian.net (package is not
>>> lintian clean, there are 3 NMU related warnings, because I'm not true
>>> maintainer). How to solve this problem please?
>>
>> (a) Use an NMU version number or (b) add yourself to the Uploaders
>> field. If you are going to maintain this package, choose option (b).

> Yeah I'd like to maintain this package in future, but I'm not DD or
> NM, can I add myself to the Uploaders anyway please?

Yeah, that doesn't matter, just go ahead and add yourself. Because you
aren't a DD or DM you'll need a sponsor to upload it. Many people do use
mentors, but that's not necessary if you already have someone who can
upload the package for you. I'm happy to do that since I've already
reviewed it.

If you don't want to use mentors, but do have web space elsewhere,
please upload a signed source package and send me the link to the .dsc
so I can do a final review and upload, once you are happy with the
package.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson