Re: png-sixlegs - more questions

Hello,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Daniel Leidert <Daniel.Leidert.Spam@gmx.net> wrote:
Dominik Smatana wrote:
I'm not able to dput the package to mentors.debian.net (package is not
lintian clean, there are 3 NMU related warnings, because I'm not true
maintainer). How to solve this problem please?

(a) Use an NMU version number or (b) add yourself to the Uploaders
field. If you are going to maintain this package, choose option (b).

Yeah I'd like to maintain this package in future, but I'm not DD or NM, can I add myself to the Uploaders anyway please?

Can I create tag for version 1.3.0-1 so I could start working on version
2.0 please? Or should I wait until package will be really uploaded?

Just create a "branch" for the 2.0 series: /branches/png-sixlegs/2.0

Thanks for help.

Dominik Smatana