Re: Request for review

On Wed Mar 25 16:40, Dominik Smatana wrote:
>> Also, I think the recommended depend
>> is actually default-jdk-builddep (I always forget that).
>
> Should I change:
> Build-Depends-Indep: default-jdk
> to:
> Build-Depends-Indep: default-jdk-builddep

Well, currently default-jdk-builddep => default-jdk, so it's pretty
irrelevant, but yeah, it's probably a good idea

> I got this warning:
> jh_libs -i
> Warning: This command has been deprecated in favour of jh_installibs
>
> I'm going to check jh_installibs then...

Oh, yeah, they are identical, but someone said jh_installibs was more in
line with the dh_ command names.

It all seems to build properly. My only question, why aren't you
packaging version 2.0, which seems to be on the project page?

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson