Re: RFS: commons-javaflow [2nd try]

Hi,

On Saturday 24 January 2009 23:44:56 Vincent Fourmond wrote:
>   Hello,
>
> Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> >> It builds these binary packages:
> >> libcommons-javaflow-java - Java implementation of Continuations concept
> >> libcommons-javaflow-java-doc - Java implementation of Continuations
> >> concept - documentation
>   I've changed distribution to experimental, and it's on its way.

Thanks.

>   Few remarks, though:
>   * Why such an old SVN version ? Isn't there newer code ?

This particular SVN snapshot version seems widely used in java free software,
and particulary in JasperReports [1]. As upstream has not yet made any stable
release there is not binary compatibility in SVN so I prefer to stick to
working-but-old-code ;)

Since some weeks there is fresh code in upstream SVN [2], so maybe a real
release may be pushed in upcoming weeks.

>   * I couldn't build it using pbuilder, since it depends on a package in
> NEW...

Yep, commons-jci is on its way too [3].

Cheers,

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/281346