Re: RFS: commons-javaflow [2nd try]

  Hello,

Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
>> It builds these binary packages:
>> libcommons-javaflow-java - Java implementation of Continuations concept
>> libcommons-javaflow-java-doc - Java implementation of Continuations concept
>> - documentation
>
> I've also moved this "commons" package to pkg-java svn repository and
> reuploaded a new package (with update Vcs-* fields) to mentors.

  I've changed distribution to experimental, and it's on its way. Few
remarks, though:

  * Why such an old SVN version ? Isn't there newer code ?
  * I couldn't build it using pbuilder, since it depends on a package in
NEW...

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it
saying "End-of-the-World switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH", the paint
wouldn't even have the time to dry.
 -- Terry Pratchet, Thief of Time

Vincent, listening to Stumbleine (Smashing Pumpkins)