Re: building class path from package list

Hi Johan,

I wonder what the right way of building the classpath from a list of
packages is? I see that there are symlinks in /usr/share/java/ and it
seems I have to hardcode paths to these?

please have a look at the debian-java mailing list archives. You'll see that the classpath topic has been discussed several times already.

There is a javahelper package that does help to generate the classpath (while not doing it in a completely automated way). Make sure that you have read mailing list entries mentioning javahelper and the javahelper documentation before trying your own solution.

Jerico.