Re: java-common_0.28_i386.changes REJECTED

Michael Koch writes:
> On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 08:52:30PM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> > Joerg Jaspert writes:
> > > Hi Maintainer,
> > >
> > > rejected, lots of
> > >
> > > E: default-jdk: no-copyright-file
> > > E: default-jdk: debian-changelog-file-missing-or-wrong-name
> >
> > noted.
> >
> > > Additionally you might want to listen/talk to others in the java team, which
> > > have concerns about the package, just asking me about it...
> >
> > would those "others" (plural) in the java team please notify me about
> > their concerns?  afaik these were addressed.  But maybe that's the
> > usual Debian communication ...
>
> Well, that was me.

fine, who else?  or was Joerg (again) inaccurate?

> I strongly object that upload how it went. There are some issues that
> should be solved before the upload and as thats a policy change it needs
> to be explicitely ACKed by other DDs.

which policy change?   There's nothing new which does change the state
of the current java policy.  If you do want to use the opportunity of
that change to clean up the policy, that's fine with me, but please
don't use that "argument" for anything. fyi, these bugs about policy
changes are now nearly two years old, so I don't expect those to be
resolved before 6.0.