Re: java-common_0.28_i386.changes REJECTED

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 11:10:42PM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> which policy change?   There's nothing new which does change the state
> of the current java policy.  If you do want to use the opportunity of
> that change to clean up the policy, that's fine with me, but please
> don't use that "argument" for anything. fyi, these bugs about policy
> changes are now nearly two years old, so I don't expect those to be
> resolved before 6.0.

We are implicitely doing a policy change when your package gets
uploaded. The current issues in the policy can be resolved failry
quickly if we want that. You started that byyour work. And thats
really good. I just want to avoid doing half-steps. Blindly
uploading in the middle of a discussion doesn't help.

Cheers,
Michael