RFS: libnanoxml2-java 2.2.3.dfsg-2

The upstream of libnanoxml2-java have changed web page so that the
watch file no longer works. I have uploaded a new version of my
packaging to mentors.debian.net that fixes it. It also make some other
minor changes. (All the changes that were made are mentioned in the
changelog) Could someone please sponsor it? Note that in order to
upload to mentors.debian.net I had to include the orig again, even if
it already is in Debian. It has not changed. If I have done something
wrong in this update (Debian packaging is still fairly new to me) I
would appreciate to be informed.

Changes:
 libnanoxml2-java (2.2.3.dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
   * Made description and copyright file more precise
   * Build-Depends-Indep instead of Build-Depends (Lintian fix)
   * Watch file and homepage field updated to new upstream webpage

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnanoxml2-java/libnanoxml2-java_2.2.3.dfsg-2.dsc

Thanks!
Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik