re: OpenJDK build attempts on the testing security infrastructure

/usr/include/sys/user.h:27:22: error: asm/page.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ../../../src/solaris/native/com/sun/management/UnixOperatingSystem_md.c:52:
/usr/include/sys/procfs.h:32:21: error: asm/elf.h: No such file or directory

Theese look like the result of an outdated libc6.1-dev in the chroot, the current versions of those files in the alpha package in lenny do not include (I downloaded the package manually to check, I don't have an alpha system myself)

Not sure about the third error, but I suspect it is also related to the outdated libc6.1-dev.