Re: How do you handle overlapping jar-packages?

Hi Ralf,

Creating different JAR contents than upstream only leads to user
irritation. Disk space is relativly cheap today so that should not be an
issue.

I also think that disk space is not the main issue. When I asked my question I was more thinking about maintainability (jars with the same classes may get out of sync). But as long as the overlapping jars are built from the same source package, maintainability is not an issue neither as all jars will always be built from the same source.

Rgds,

Florian