Re: Division by zero exception when running Swing program with /usr/bin/gij-4.3

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 11:55:53AM +0200, Benjamin Mesing wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have an application which throws loads of / by zero exceptions (see
> below) when run with gij, and the ui looks almost empty. When run with
> Sun java it works fine.
>
> I've compiled it with both, sun java and ecj both leading to the same
> result.

It should not matter with which compiler you build your application as
the bug is in the Swing implementation in GCJ.

Can you debug this with gdb and track down which value is zero? Or at
least provide a simple testcase that reproduces this?

Cheers,
Michael