Re: Proper way to specify Java build-dep

Dear Adam,

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 12:23:11PM -0400, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> Just curious, what will happen regarding testing transitions in the
> meantime?  And long-term, can I assume that the package will build and
> transition as soon as the infrastructure is in place, without another
> upload?

I had to request removal of the packages from those architectures by
filing a bug against ftp.debian.org, since there seems to be no way to
get these packages working on those architecures as of now. I guess it
might not be prudent to wait for the availability of a JDK on these
architectures now, with the release getting closer.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

Kumar
--