Where do you install local (not packaged) java libraries (.jar files) ?

Hi,

We have jar files that not appears in any debian package. I'm thinking
where coul I put it.

Is /usr/local/share/java the location that I am searching ?

Where can I configure the classpath to make java search there ?

I read java debian policy, java debian faq, and I search on this list,
but I couldn't find anything about this (I'm not java expert, as you can
read here)

Thank you!

Debian Rocks
--
Javier Barroso Tristán
Administrador de Redes y Sistemas

ISOTROL
Edificio BLUENET. Avda. Isaac Newton nº 3, 4ª planta.
Parque Tecnológico Cartuja '93, 41092 Sevilla.
Teléfono: 955 036 800 - Fax: 955 036 849
www.isotrol.com