Re: Friendly reminder: the Vcs-Browser field is now official

On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 08:47:03AM +0100, Michael Koch wrote:
> > http://svnbuildstat.debian.net/packages/list/17
> > http://svnbuildstat.debian.net/packages/list/konqueror@gmx.de
>
> Yes, I saw that before. Problem is that this still needs a pro-active
> person to look at this. By an automatic way I meant that a mail gets set
> to e.g. pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org. And this mail gets
> sent weekly or so.

How about this?

To get the current version in unstable:
apt-cache madison <pkgname>|grep unstable|awk '{ print $3 }'|uniq

To get the latest changelog revision:
cd <pkgdir>; dpkg-parsechangelog |grep Version|awk '{ print $2}'

Can't we use the two lists and match them, or have I misunderstood the
question?

Thanks.

Kumar
--