Re: Friendly reminder: the Vcs-Browser field is now official

On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 12:09:39AM +0000, Paul Cager wrote:
> Regarding the email below, how about an automated mass update of the
> pkg-java trunk to convert the old XS-Vcs entries into new Vcs ones? Or
> possibly even add in missing ones. That way packages would be "fixed"
> when they are next uploaded.

And fix the packages with the wrong field name (Browser vs. Browse).

> Terrible idea?

No. I think this is very good testcase for more mass changes in
pkg-java. One issue that might come up is how to track which packages in
SVN have changes not in the Debian archive yet. How can we
(automatically) check for this?

Cheers,
Michael