Re: RFC: docbook-xsl-saxon (Java extensions for use with DocBook XML stylesheets (Saxon))

Hello Daniel,

On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 02:47:22AM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Thanks for your explanations. The package is now waiting to be uploaded
> by my sponsor. I hope, it will hit Debian soon. The test-case is
> properly processed, so the package seems to work properly.

If you want I can take a look at the package too.

Let me know if you need another sponsor or want an opinion from another DD.

> > I hope my answers help a bit.
>
> Yes, thanks. So I can begin packaging the extensions for Xalan too.

As this stuff is for Java stuff, would it make sense to maintain it in
pkg-java SVN with Debian Java Maintainers as maintainer?

Cheers,
Michael