Re: java dependency substvars and native compilation

* Matthew Johnson:

> Two subjects to this mail. Firstly, I had a go at writing a dh_javadeps
> which will search for jar files, find the classes they reference and
> find the packages they are in. This can be found at
> http://mjj29.matthew.ath.cx/dh_javadeps It updates $package.substvars so
> you can use ${java:Depends} in control files.

I assume that nowadays, you want to set the Classpath: attribute in
JARs, so that you don't have to list all dependencies recursively in
wrapper scripts.  This means that the dependency information is
already needed when building the JAR file.