Re: Saxon/Xalan extensions written by Norman Walsh for docbook-xsl

Daniel Leidert wrote:

> Just in SVN. There is no source-tarball.

But I see the sources for the extensions are contained in the docbook-xsl
tarball (1.72.0), but either they are not in the 1.71 version, or the
sources have been stripped from the Debian tarball (which would be a
mistake, only the jars should be removed).

In any case the natural solution would be to package the latest docbook-xsl,
and have it build the Java extensions as well. I can probably help with
this if you like.

Marcus