Re: looking for a mentor/advocate for jedit.deb

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 01:17:20PM -0800, Alan Ezust wrote:
> Hi - I'm a project admin for jedit (www.jedit.org).
>
> I don't know any other victoria, BC based debian developers, so I was hoping
> to hook up with another java package maintainer, to get help with the
> packaging and releasing of the debian package for jedit. Is anyone on this
> list actually *using* jedit by any chance?

I tried it in 4.0 time but the lack of support for free runtimes in it
made me gave up.

If you are willing to work on packaging this please as here on the list,
on debian-mentors@.l.d.o or me personally.

When the package is good enough we can include it in pkg-java SVN and
upload to the archive.

Michael
--
 .''`.  | Michael Koch <konqueror@gmx.de>