Re: Joining the team

On Thu, Nov 15, 2007 at 12:31:24AM +0000, Paul Cager wrote:
> Hi Tiago,

Hi Paul,

> Good to hear from you!
>
> I'm not a DD, so I can't offer to create an account for you or sponsor
> your uploads, I'm afraid. One of the pkg-java admins should get in touch
> with you soon.

Ok, there's no hurry.

> In the mean time I think it would be a good idea to upload your packages
>  to mentors.d.n and send the location of the .dsc files to
> debian-java@lists.debian.org.

It's done now. Let me just present the packages. OmegaT is a
computer-assisted translation tool. It builds a database of translated
segments to help translators achieve better productivity and
consistency. OmegaT can import and export the industry standard
format, tmx, and so it can interoperate with the big players in this
niche, such as Trados and Wordfast (both proprietary).

OmegaT supports opendocument files, html/xhtml, plain text, HTML Help
Compiler, Java resource bundles (.properties), INI files (files with
key=value pairs of any encoding), PO files, DocBook documentation file
format, Microsoft OpenXML files, Okapi monolingual XLIFF files. The
html filter depends on htmlparser, a java library for which I have
prepared a package too.

The mentors templates follows below.

> By the way, have you already created an account on alioth.debian.net
> (you will need one to get svn access)?

Yes, I'm tiagosab-guest there.

Cheers,

Tiago Saboga.

PS: I have just uploaded a new version of omegat, with debian version
-2, because I spotted some errors in the copyright file.

I am looking for a sponsor for my packages "omegat" and
"libhtmlparser-java".

==================

* Package name    : omegat
  Version         : 1.7.2.dfsg0-2
  Upstream Author : Keith Godfrey and others
* URL             : http://www.omegat.org/omegat/omegat.html
* License         : GPLv2 or later
  Section         : contrib/editors

It builds these binary packages:
omegat     - Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) tool

The upload would fix these bugs: 448867

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/o/omegat/omegat_1.7.2.dfsg0-1.dsc

====================

* Package name    : libhtmlparser-java
  Version         : 1.6.20060610.dfsg0-1
  Upstream Author : Derrick Oswald and others
* URL             : http://htmlparser.sourceforge.net
* License         : LGPLv2
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libhtmlparser-java - java library to parse html
libhtmlparser-java-doc - java library to parse html - doc

The upload would fix these bugs: 448872

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libhtmlparser-java/libhtmlparser-java_1.6.20060610.dfsg0-1.dsc