Re: Joining the team

Tiago Saboga wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have finished the packaging of omegat [1] and libhtmlparser-java [2]
> and I think it would be better to join the java packaging team. What's
> the way to go? Should I just upload to mentors and ask here for a
> sponsor?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tiago Saboga.
>
> [1] - http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=448867
> [2] - http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=448872

Hi Tiago,

Good to hear from you!

I'm not a DD, so I can't offer to create an account for you or sponsor
your uploads, I'm afraid. One of the pkg-java admins should get in touch
with you soon.

In the mean time I think it would be a good idea to upload your packages
 to mentors.d.n and send the location of the .dsc files to
debian-java@lists.debian.org.

By the way, have you already created an account on alioth.debian.net
(you will need one to get svn access)?

Thanks,
Paul