Re: Friendly reminder: the Vcs-Browser field is now official

Hi Michael,

On Tue, 30 Oct, 2007 at 08:47:03AM +0100, Michael Koch wrote:
> Hello,
>

> On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 01:03:58PM +0530, Varun Hiremath wrote:
> > Do you know about svnbuildstat.d.o? Look at these pages:
> >
> > http://svnbuildstat.debian.net/packages/list/17
> > http://svnbuildstat.debian.net/packages/list/konqueror@gmx.de
>
> Yes, I saw that before. Problem is that this still needs a pro-active
> person to look at this. By an automatic way I meant that a mail gets set
> to e.g. pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org. And this mail gets
> sent weekly or so.

I understand that the interface is not very good. I had written a
small python script (to do something similar) for the packages that I
maintain at code.google.com. It creates a list of updated packages in
SVN which need to be uploaded to Debian.

http://code.google.com/p/bollin/wiki/Updates

We can do something similar for pkg-java svn also. And may be we can
modify the script to generate a html page instead of wiki and we can
put it somewhere on the pkg-java svn and also mail it to the list once
a week.

Regards
Varun

--