Re: Problems building with java-gcj

On Sat, Aug 25, 2007 at 10:34:11PM +0530, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> However, my javadoc failure doesn't cause an unsuccesful buildbut only
> an incomplete API documentation.
>
> My package is at:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libj2ssh-java/libj2ssh-java_0.2.9-1.dsc

Hi! We discovered that the bug is in gjdoc, and it's been
fixed. However, we are unable to pdebuild the package due to the ecj
stuck in NEW.

Anyway, I'll mail an RFS after that. I'd like this to enter Debian
since this is a dependency of JFTP, an FTP client written in Java,
which as a long pending RFP. Would it be all right to mail Java RFS
mails here?

Thanks!

Kumar
--