Re: RFS: freemind and dependencies

On 3/23/07, Eric Lavarde <deb@zorglub.s.bawue.de> wrote:
Hello,

Hi Eric,

I have managed to get FreeMind and dependencies packaged, and I think
that license issues are now gone, so that FreeMind could come back
(soon) into Debian.

Cool.

Package: libjibx-java (src)

You build it with Sun's jdk and I don't have it (ppc). I tried to
build it with java-gcj-compat-dev but it failed to generate byte code
somewhere in the build process. Also, you set ANT_HOME, and you put
ant-launcher in debian/rules. These two lines are no more needed.

If you have packages that build with gcj-java-compat-dev, just give me
the url to the orig tarball and the name of the directory in SVN and
I'll be glad to review and upload if possible.

Thanks for your work,

--
Arnaud Vandyck