Questions about plexus-container-default

Hi Trygve,

A couple of days ago on #debian-java you kindly offered to help if I hit
any problems with the packaging of Plexus for Maven2. Would you have time
for a couple of questions about plexus-container-default?

**
src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/component/composition/DefaultComponentComposerManager.java
This file has an "import sun.reflect.ReflectionFactory.GetReflection".
I've patched it out in the Debian package, but it would be nice if it
could be removed upstream.

**
src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/component/configurator/converters/ComponentValueSetter.java
This file has a copyright statement but no license information:
     /*
      * Copyright (c) 2005 Your Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
      */

Thanks,
Paul.