TagSoup - new upstream files, no license.

The new upstream release of TagSoup includes 4 new Java files by a "new"
author, and these files do not have any license statement in them. I'll
suggest to them that the files are amended for the next release.

In the mean time I have sent an email to the author (see below). Is the
author's statement below sufficient to allow the inclusion of the files
in Debian? Or should I ask for something more explicit?

Thanks,
Paul

  --- Paul Cager <paul-debian@home.paulcager.org> wrote:

  > Hi Tatu,
  >
  > I am packaging TagSoup version 1.1 for Debian and I
  > noticed the four new
  > jaxp files you have contributed. May I ask what
  > license you had in mind
  > for them - there's no license information in the
  > files.

  I was thinking John could choose whatever he wants
  (and is used for TagSoup), but forgot to mention this
  explicitly.

  So I guess it would fall under AFL/GPL dual licensing.

  Does this make sense?

  > Sorry to trouble you.

  No problem, it's understandable, given the issue wrt.
  big project like Debian.

  -+ Tatu +-