RFS: freemind and dependencies

Hello,

I have managed to get FreeMind and dependencies packaged, and I think that license issues are now gone, so that FreeMind could come back (soon) into Debian.

Currently I have the following new packages available:

Package: freemind (src)
Package: freemind-browser
Package: freemind-plugins-help
Package: freemind-plugins-script
Package: freemind-plugins-svg
Package: libjibx-java (src)
Package: libjibx-java-doc
Package: libxsd2jibx-java (src)
Package: simplyhtml (src)
Package: simplyhtml-doc

from

deb http://eric.lavar.de/comp/linux/debian/ experimental/
deb-src http://eric.lavar.de/comp/linux/debian/ experimental/

All packages are:
- linda/lintian clean
- in SVN, committed and tagged
- Maintainer is debian-java-maintainer

Be aware that freemind and simplyhtml are still beta versions (0.9.0~beta9), so I will need to update the packages soon, I would be happy enough with a peer review of the packages (though I wouldn't say anything against getting them sponsored, but you'll need to work again soon, that's all). For the others related to jibx, it would be great to get them sponsored into experimental.

Thanks, Eric