Re: Anybody working on Sun's JavaHelp .jar (GPLed)

Hi Tom,

two people, myself among them, expressed interest to package JavaHelp but both also said that they had no time right now; so the field is yours :-)

As a side note, Jaroslav and Fernando (attached email) from the JPackage project have got JaveHelp packaged, you might want to liaise with them to not duplicate work (my experience is, that though very different, RPM and DEB packaging faces the same issues).

Cheers, Eric

PS: and what about xsdlib?.. :-P
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I've made a few changes and uploaded it to the JPP 1.7 'devel' area.
Asked Jason to review it for us.

I will implement his changes later today or tomorrow morning, add the
switch mechanism and then re-upload it to 'free'.

Thanks again for taking the initiative to get javahelp into the free
section.

Regards,
Fernando