Re: Changing policy for the Maintainer field

Eric Lavarde - Debian wrote:
> 1. you say twice in your email that Debian has a Java quality issue. Can
> you please be more specific, I don't understand which issue(s) you're
> aiming at?

One more thing: Don't get me wrong, there are many parts of the Java effort
that are very well maintained, such as the core parts, compilers and such.
And I know we are all doing our best. But the situation is worse when it
comes to minor libraries which are nevertheless very important for serious
work. More about this later...

Regards,

Marcus