Re: Eclipse in Stable

[Forwarded to debian-java@lists.debian.org]
[Please use debian-java for discussions]

On 11/20/06, Mike Knott <mike@myrddindesign.co.uk> wrote:

 Hi.

 Thank you for the work you are doing with Eclipse.

 I love Debian and have used it since 2.1 but I "need" to do some serious
work with Java (especially as a web development language) and would like to
use Eclipse. I don't use Testing/Unstable as I need very stable workstations
and servers with the same software on each.

 Realistically, what are the chances of Eclipse making it to Etch/Stable in
December/January?

Sorry, no idea. Maybe Michael can answer?

--
Arnaud Vandyck