Re: JDK is GPL now! a package in main requested

pietro ferrari wrote:

On 11/13/06, Burak Emir <Burak.Emir@epfl.ch> wrote:

Java SE (standard edition) comprises a compiler, library, java doc, vm
etc., I would speculate. That's what is in the download.

no, as it says in the url you sent so far they released the vm, javac
and java help. the class library will only be released in march 2007.

True, I was referring to the common Java SE download until now, and thought Jack was doubting about the release of the rest in March.
Guess we have to be patient for a while then...

Thanks,
Burak

--
Burak Emir