Re: Why Sun-JRE does not provide java-runtime?

Hi Joerg,

it was not meant like this and changes to the Java Policy should fix this
in the near future, but one can currently say that:
java2-runtime = Sun/Blackdown Java
java-runtime = classpath (or alike) based free VM

It's probably not politically correct to write this ;-), but I think that
it represents quite well the current reality.

Cheers, Eric