Netbeans...

Is anybody using NetBeans for Java development on Debian, or is
everyone using Eclipse? Is anyone working on a Debian package for
Netbeans?

If no one is working on one and I try to put one together, will
someone on the list be willing to sponsor the package?

If someone is alreeady wokring on a NetBeans package I'd be interested
in helping if there willing to teach me a little about Debian
packaging! (I've already downloaded the packaging documentation, but I
have yet to build a package.)

Scott Huey